Monday, September 1, 2008

Updates

Okay guys, I'm sorry I have not posted up the pictures and video taken on Teachers' Day. It takes a terribly long time to upload the video and my com will just get stuck somewhere and then I'll get pissed and then I'll shut the com down and then bla bla bla (the list goes on). So for now I shall just update this blog on the classes we have in this wonderful September cough*fake*cough holiday. 


Date Subject  Venue  Time
Tuesday 02/09/2008 Biology  LT 1 0900 - 1100h
Wednesday 03/09/2008 Chemistry J1-03* 0900 - 1100h (Group B only)
Wednesday 03/09/2008  Chemistry  J1-03* 1000 - 1200h (Group C only)

* Tentative venue as confirmed by Mr Wong at 2010h on 02/09/2008

Alrights. That's all I know for now.  Biology will be lecture style, most probably on Cell Signaling. 

Next, I shall just post the topics we need to study for Promos, just in case you lost that flimsy piece of paper that you wrote on or your diary got drenched in rainwater (touch wood) and you can't see what you wrote or just for double-checking, whichever applies to you.

Biology 
1. Cell Structure and Function
2. Biological Molecules
3. Enzymes
4. Cell and Nuclear Division (+ cancer)
5. DNA and Genomics (+ gene mutation)
6. Homeostasis
7. Hormonal Control and Coordination
8. Nervous Control and Coordination

Chemistry
Paper 1 - All others which I assume to be
Atoms, Molecules and Stoichiometry
Redox Reactions
Atomic Structure

Paper 2 -  Chemical Bonding
Gases
Ionic Equilibrium
Periodicity
Group II

Paper 3 - Reaction Kinetics
Chemical Equilibrium
Periodicity

Mathematics
1. Summation of Series (+ binomial series, etc etc)
2. Arithmetic and Geometric Series
3. Functions
4. Graphing Techniques
5. Inequalities
6. Differentiation (+ applications and all)
7. Maclaurin's Series
8. Integration 

Mathematics is TBC but this is the list of topics we have learnt so far.


This is IT, 116. Let's rock promos (in Suady's words) and all promote to 216! If you think the list is not accurate enough, just sign in and change it! Or tell me and I'll change it for you. For your H1 subjects, I'll try to keep everyone updated so that we do not label ourselves H1-ist. You know, like racist. So to discriminate H1 is like, being a H1-ist. 

加油!(direct translation: add oil!)

No comments: