Saturday, November 1, 2008

Motherlode of Apologies

Hey guys! I'm here to apologise for the major screwup for our CIP outing. To cut the long story short, what happened is that during promos I emailed the coordinator asking if I could send in our class' details after our promos which is the next week. 

Okay. I think you won't be able to see. But he/she (what sex is Kewei?? i have no idea) said "All right. No worries". Then when I did send him/her the details, he/she said that all vacancies have been filled. I think this Kewei is a new volunteer coordinator because the last time I volunteer, I've never heard of this Kewei. He/she has much to learn. OH WELL. Once again, friends, I'm really sorry.

Next,

I have emailed several organisations such as National Parks Board (reforestation), ACRES (the wildlife rescue centre) and ICCS (international coastal clean up singapore). I have considered Hospitals and even IMH but these require a period of commitment and you have to keep going back perhaps once a month to check up on your new friends. So that's not really feasible considering that most of you probably won't want to make the trip so many times plus our other time-consuming commitments like CCAs will not allow us to. If you guys have any requests, just shoot away! Right now I don't really know what you guys wanna do for CIP (other than SPCA! but there's no more vacancies) so I'm just choosing the more interesting ones. Please take into account if there's a period of commitment or if it's a one-time thing yeah.

Or now that promos are OVER, we could start planning our Official Class Outing!
Here are some suggestions:
- cycling/rollerblading 
- zoo (waste $$$$)
- good food marathon
- movie marathon
- beach games @ Sentosa
- bbq
- paintball 
- kayaking
- treetop trail walk (be careful of falling branches)
- ice-skating (suggested by elf which is delph)

Okay guys, start spamming the tagboard!!

AND TO THE PW PPL, 
ALL THE BEST FOR OP!!!!
(guys cut your hair ah)

I'll bring pompom to cheer you guys on!! (just kidding, they'll kick me out of the room la!)

No comments: